I suppose it could be true,
我想这也许是真的吧
But there are worse things I could do.
但我能做比这更糟的事情
I could flirt with all the guys,
我能和任何人调情
Smile at them and bat my eyes.
向他们微笑眨眼
Press against them when we dance,
跳舞的时候紧贴他们
Make them think they stand a chance,
让他们觉得有机可趁
Then refuse to see it through.
然后置之不理
That's a thing I'd never do.
那是我从不会做的
I could stay home every night,
我能每晚待在家
Wait around for Mr. Right.
为那个他守候
Take cold showers every day,
每日冲凉
And throw my life away,
浪费我的生命
On a dream that won't come true.
在那些不可能实现的梦想上
I could hurt someone like me,
我能伤害像我这样的人
Out of spite or jealousy.
不为恶意或者嫉妒
I don't steal and I don't lie,
我不偷窃也不说谎
But I can feel and I can cry.
但我也有感情 也会哭泣
A fact I'll bet you never knew.
有件事我肯定你永远不会知道
But to cry in front of you,
但是在你面前哭泣
That's the worse thing I could do
那是我能做的最糟糕的事情