激情
积分
注册时间
2008-10-7
最后登录
2020-9-10
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2012-9-5 17:42:42 |只看该作者 |正序浏览
[Akon - Hook]Now put your hands in the airShake your body down slowBring it back like you never did it beforeKeep your hands in the airWhile you're dropping down lowLet me see you work it out like a stripper on a pole[DJ Felli Fel]OKIf you came to party tonightI need yo all to get yo all drinks in the airGet your C爀漀挀 bottles in the airAnd if you see a sexy lady right nowPut your put your hands up[Akon - Hook]Your body looking amazing when you dancing like thatGirl get up on the stage and go ahead do your thangSexy beautiful lady won't you bring it right backGo 'head pull a 180You're my boomerangBoomerangBoomerangI see you from across the partyBring it back, you're my boomerang[Pitbull]Mommy got a boom bang bing bang ding dangNo digga dee, no doubt, I'ma hit thatThat thing so fat, look like she got a Oompa Lumpa in her pantsNow gimme thatI don't beat aroun the bush like Kim KBut I discipline ya, call me sensaiI don't care what them say'Cause that lil Chico, Mr. WorldWide been paidFrom M.I.A. to L.A. to V.A.See I'm red like CJCj meaning Pam on the scene on BaywatchI stay hot, watcha talkin boutI don't pimp in the parkin lotI got your girl in the bathroom acting a monkeyWhile I play with her babboonThen I throw back like a boomerang you buffoon[Akon - Hook]Your body looking amazing when you dancing like thatGirl get up on the stage and go and do your thangSexy beautiful lady won't you bring it right backGo 'head pull a 180You're my boomerangBoomerang, boomerang, boomerangI see you from across the partyBring it back, you're my boomerang[Jermaine Dupri]Rasé I pour it shortayI'm with ya throw it, what a sight to seeShake her a** and drop it low girldef, I'm Polo and we areIn the middle of the floorWe completely gon' A T L, H A MYou know it, know itThey don't dance no mo', they actAnd I can't understand you with all the backendAnd all thos shorties throwin at their partyI'm like ***u trippingYou betta act like you knowU betta grab u sumthing and take your a** to tha floor'Cause it's clear I'm hereAnd I ain't leavin' up out this bi*chTill it's time to go![Akon]Now put your hands in the airShake your body down slowBring it back like you never did it beforeKeep your hands in the airWhile you're dropping down lowLet me see you work it out like a stripper on a pole[Akon - Hook]Your body looking amazing when you dancing like thatGirl get up on the stage and go ahead do your thangSexy beautiful lady won't you bring it right backGo 'head pull a 180You're my boomerangBoomerang, boomerang, boomerang[DJ Felli Fel]Now bring that, bring that track back!I See Ya' Girl! [Akon]I see you from across the partydo your thangBring it back, you're my boomerangBoomerang, boomerang, boomerang, boomerang, boomerang
附件: 你需要登录才可以查看下载连接。没有帐号?註@冊

UID
帖子
主题
金币
激情
积分
注册时间
2013-2-4
最后登录
2013-2-17
发表于 2013-2-4 21:13:35 |只看该作者