2009-1-10
最后登录
2024-3-1

版主勋章 贡献勋章

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2010-12-15 21:57:18 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

[Spoken:] Dang we text each other a lot.Mz A,Mz J ,Mz j

[Verse 1:]

Hey my girl my girl she loves me. She hit me all the time she be texting me. Hey my girl my girl she loves me. She hit me all the time -

[Spoken:] Yo Prod let 'em know.

When I say hey then you say what's up? And I'll be like baby do you miss me? When you say yes then I'll say ditto. Then you can hit me back with the less than symbol number three.

[Hook]

I got a clue how you feel for me. 1-4-3 a smiley with a wink. That's how you feel baby that's what's up. A hundred forty characters is more than enough.

[Chorus]
Yeah my girl my girl she loves me. I know I'm on her mind even when we don't speak. See my girl my girl she loves me. She hit me all the time my phone be ringing off the hook like yeaahhh. She hit me all the time my phone be ringing off the hook like yeaahhh. She hit me all the time -

[Verse 2:]

When you say yo then I'll say hey love. You hit me with a sad face what I do? I hit you with a question mark. You send me back a J slash K said I'm just playing with you.

[Hook]

I got a clue how you feel for me. 1-4-3 a smiley with a wink. That's how you feel baby that's what's up. A hundred forty characters is more than enough.

[Chorus]

Hey my girl my girl she loves me. I know I'm on her mind even when we don't speak. See my girl my girl she loves me. She hit me all the time my phone be ringing off the hook like yeaahhh. She hit me all the time my phone be ringing off the hook like yeaahhh. She hit me all the time my phone be ringing off the hook like -

[Bridge:]

She text me after school she do it like it's homework. Up in the salon she do it like it's homework. My girl's in love I think I'm in love. I wonder what she texted now.

[Spoken:] Oh oh let me get it Prod.

[Rap]

Me and my girlfriend we go out every weekend. We just two love-birds that's why we always tweeting. I tell her all my secrets she tell me all of hers. When we get off the phone she says "No you hang up first!" My girl is my universe I am so in love with her. All the money in the world couldn't compare to what my shorty's worth. They call me Double R for Mindless Behavior. Oh it's my girl calling. I'll holla at you later!

[Chorus]

Hey my girl my girl she loves me. I know I'm on her mind even when we don't speak. See my girl my girl she loves me. She hit me all the time my phone be ringing off the hook like yeaahhh. She hit me all the time my phone be ringing off the hook like yeaahhh. She hit me all the time my phone be ringing off the hook like - (x2)

[Spoken:] Don't forget to text me girl at (323) 319-6060
There's the number MB y'all.

附件: 你需要登录才可以查看下载连接。没有帐号?註@冊

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註@冊

联系微信QQ:5087708 Email:5087708@qq.com
本站所有资源均来自网友上传分享,仅供试听,若有侵犯到您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会及时删除。