好吧,我承认我忒标题党了。。。。
求进步,欢迎拍砖点评~~
======================================================
I was found on the ground by the fountain at Valder Fields and was almost dry.
人们在valder fields的喷泉旁发现了几乎快被太阳晒干的我 (也有人理解为是喷泉几乎干涸)
Lying in the sun after I had tried
我曾经尽力地想翻过喷泉的边墙却没有勇气,只能躺在地上。
Lying in the sun by the side
和阳光肩并肩地躺在一起
We had agreed that the council would end up three hours over time.
我们曾经达成协议,议会将在3小时后结束
Shoelaces were tied at the traffic lights,
我的鞋带好似被系在交通灯上一样
I was running late.
那时我快迟到了
(I)could apply for another one I guess.
我想我能够申请加入另一个公司的
If department stores are best.
如果百货商店是最好的
They said there would be delays, only temporary pay
但是那里总会有拖欠,而且只有暂时的薪水
She was found on the ground in a gown made at Valder Fields and was sound asleep (on the)stairs above the door to the man who cried when he said that he loved his life.
人们发现身穿 在valder fields定做的晚礼服 的她躺在门外的台阶上 对着一个说到他热爱他的生活就会哭的男人 沉沉地睡着。
We had agreed that the council should take his keys to the bedroom door 我们已经达成协议,在会议上拿走了他房门的钥匙。
(In )case he slept outside and was found in two days
In Valder Fields with a mountain view. 所以他只能露宿在外,并且在两天后被人发现和valder fields的山景睡在一起。作者: limu521 时间: 2011-9-3 21:20:42